22.1.09

woahh.

I've been looking around at other peoples blogs
mostly because of my extreme bordem from staying home...
but yeahh anywayss.
they all seem to write so much!!!
makes me feel like my life is really really boring xDD
but then againn, they could have written all this poo about nothing,
like i'm doing right now xD

but yeahh, its nearly lunchtime and im pretty damn hungry.
ive been up since likee... 9:30
and i felt like poo. but then again i couldnt get myself sleeping

i keep thinking about the computers we're gonna get this yearr.
i hope they're good since they're spending like $2000 on it.
if it isnt im gonna be really angry =[
coz yeahh, i doubt they'll give us some really bad computer for school work.
Coz they said it was supposed to motivate us.
IT BETTER BE GOOD D:

loll.
i normally go out...
but today i was gonna go meet up with an old church friend,
then iono what happened xDD
my sister said she was gonna go city,
then she ended up going to towers..
but yeahh =D
all i do is go with the flow =DD

im still peeling from freeking beach D:
its nearly all peeled out i think...
i got pretty burnt xDD

yeahh. have a good dayy =DD
imma go eat lunch =]






xo.

1 comment:

  1. lolls. you prolly read my awesomly long blogs @__@ . cause they're the only ones that are so boringly long . hahaha,

    ReplyDelete