26.1.09

arghhh.

It's australia dayy!!
and its chinese new year 0-o
loll xD
gotta love those public holidays =DD
even though its in our school holidayss xD
you know, we're not getting easter holidays either!!
or an anzac long weekend! =[
kinda pooey if you ask mee.

ughh.
last night started this thing,
its like everytime i breathe or anything
theres this pain between my boobies and my collarbonee ><
i hope its nothing serious,
my rents said it was just that i bruised something while i was lying on the floor xD
coz sometimes i like to lie on the floor while i watch tv xDD
hahahaha.
but it really hurtss!!
and i read on the internet
i could have torn a ligament or something ><
or i could have some problems with my lungs!! D::::
which kinda scares me ><
but, my rents will be like,
NAAA YOU'RE FINE =D
and ill worry my butt off.
then it all turns out im fine ><

haahha.
going to towers tomorrow
to get my hair cut =DD
and maybe do some stuff xD
oh! i went shopping with my family yesterday =DD
got an awesome top for $25 =DDDD
and shorts too for $25
and also a bag!! =D
like, for school xDD for $20
=DD its pretty cool =D
yeahh.



xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment