24.1.09

blehhhhh.

It's so hott ><
i went to lunch todayy with a bunch of people i didnt know..
it was really boring D:
i didnt feel like making any new friends ==
loll! xD
their house was really nicee. it was split level =DD
it was like, my dream house =DD

anyywayys, so when i came home i had a showerr.
and then my mummy put dettol on my gash thingy.
I got it from ice skating, i fell down xDD
it was like, freezing so i couldnt feel it.
and its along my hip bone coz my hip sticks out,
coz im pretty big boned xDD
hahahhaha.
anywayy, yeahh so you can sorta guess that it hurts.
the bruise on my bone is healed though =D
so when i touch it i can only feel the skin that hurts xDD
yeahh... its still white ==
its pretty deep.

but enough of my grusome stories xDD
hhahahaha.
school starts soon T.T
im like, half looking forward to it, and half not.
coz i like school coz of friends and all.
but i dont like school coz of work ==
loll xDD
they should pay us to do work >=]
hahaha.
i hope im not alone in any of my classes.
im not really good at making friends..
unless i have friends already there.
then im fine xDD butt, i reckon i should be finee =]

Hold My Heart Dont Break It;;
It is yourss.
It is
yourss.
It is yourss.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment