27.1.09

lalalaaa!

went to towers with steph and soozy todayy! =D
was much funn xDD
got my hair cutt =]
happy with it xD
the lady was really nice.
although she thought i was older than i am xDD
she was like.. "so, you arent going to work today?"
hahahaha.

got volleys for cheerleading =DD
yayy cheerleading!
U G L Y HAHAHHAHAHAA.
well no.
my chest feels the same though D:
still kinda spasms up xDD
hahaha.

school is in two daysss ==
cept my sister has to go back tomorrow hahaha.
i still have to cover my books hahah.
yeahh i think this year will be pretty funn =D
even though year 8 was a bludge xDD
im aiming to actually try this year.

first day back i have to go to the office and ask for my report from last year ==
they didnt send it to me!
and i got my semester 1 report without redirecting,
so its their bad xDD
ahhahahaa.
they're gonna be like.. 0-o
we didnt send it to you? =oooo
hahaha xD
hope i got good marks =]
maybe they didnt send it coz i got really really bad marks! =o
thatd be pretty bad.
also pretty impossible.
coz im not that dumb =D
i just have to try a little bit to get in the top xDD
hahaha.
but. i cbs.






xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment