31.1.09

Saturdayy =]

loll today was pretty good i guess =]
dancing was really hot.
not tiring. hot xD
loll. im so unfit now, coz of holidays and all.
and im so unflexi too! D:
oh wells.

well i think im over the whole, "im so depressed" thing.
at least for now. Once I go to school on monday it'll all come back xDD
yeahh. I really didn't want it to though.
kinda sucks.
thats what happens when you're a lonely poo like me xDD
hahahaha.

You know,
i've made up my mind =]
i figured, there actually is a way to be confident and not stuck up.
coz before, i always hid myself, coz i thought that
if i wore shorts, or if i made myself stick out,
and be confident, i'd look stuck up.
but, i guess, ive seen confident people that arent stuck up!
which kinda confused me, probably leading to me crying alot xD
that was all last year.

I've left it behind, and now, im me =]
i'm gnna make a new years resolution.
even though it is a month late xD
im gonna be confident, believe in myself while not being too stuck up xD
i hope i dont come across stuck up though 0-o
i really do.
but yes. if anyone reads this, and i seem really stuck up.
please tell me >< yeahh =]

what?!?! i wrote something, and i looked at it.
AND IT WAS GONNE!!!!!!!!!! ==
hmm lemme remember.

i actually worry about my image alot.
even though i know its not everything.
but first impressions you knoww.
i always thought i was this ugly poo that doesnt have any friends.
but now, i guess i think of myself as alright,
not the best. of course. pshh i wish i was prettier xDD
but yeahh, im alright.
xD it feels weird writing this.
i actually hope no one reads this.





xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment