18.1.09

weeeeee!!

Friday was the sleepoverr w/ jane, and olivia and chrystall =DD
was pretty much alot of funn.
we played that francesca game, which didn't turn out to be very scary at all! xD
and we played the wii... and slept, and watched some weird asian movie that I couldn't understand =]
Maybe it just lost a bit when it got translated xDD
yeahh that was heaps funn =D

and then todayy, which is a Sunday...
i went to church =D which was pretty good =]
and thenn, went to a family friends house for lunch and a swimm.
Coz their baby got dedicated todayy, so yeahh.
but I didn't bring my swimmers!!
so i just put my feet in the waterr.
And we played with the little kiddies there and everythingg =]
was pretty funn.

I always think what it would be like when i grow up,
things like what I'll be,
where I'll live..
even though i never know the answers, i know its all in God's hands..
So i'll give it all to him, and I know he'll deal with it =DD
weeeeeeeeeeee.

Gots another sleepover w/ soozy and them tomorrow =D
I promise to write about it when i can >=]
bwahhahahahahaha..






xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment