23.7.09

23.7.09

woah. dude has it been long
i gotta post a blog hahahahaha.

sorry havent been on in a while.
just.. so much stuff has been going on.
EVEN IF ITS THE HOLIDAYSSSSSS.
i mean. its fun
but so much stress
hahahahahah xD

boys, friends, you know. all that type of teenager stuff xD
i think i said that in my last post.
..

hahah anywayyy
i know, that i will come through =D
im trying not to play rough HAHAH.
if that makes any sense.
just trying to avoid worst case senarios.
stuff ive heard. stuff ive experienced.
it'll all be alright =D

waiting. for school
next term is gonna be so big =D
like.. we got..
FREE LAPTOPS =D
and..
more school
new subjectsss =D
hopefully with my friends hahahahaha.
im excited thoughh =D

gotta get back on a roll hahahaha.
cant wait. =)
gonna be good..

to those who care.
to those who i have disappointed.
im sorry. but this is not reason to spread things about me
which would have applied to me maybe last year.
things change. people change.
i guess we dont all realise that.

in our school, and in our circle of friends..
things spread. ruining someone's reputation.
i mean, i dont care. but i do care about what people, and my friends, see me as.
how they see me as a person. coz like.. i see people as i think i should judge them.
not how other people tell me to =D

ANYWAYY.
onn with life..
hahahah xD
EXCITEDDDDD.
=D

God is good.
life is good.
God is awesome =D
he loves me =)






xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment