14.6.09

14.6.09

WEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
I HAVENT BLOGGED IN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG =)

hahahahahah.
been so busy latelyy.
textiles homework is stressing me outttt.
and english
and cooking.
OH MY GOSH
=)
ill manage.

anywayy.
my attempt at being more confident has succeded =)
hahahaha
proud of myselffffffff.
now im aiming to be more brave =)
ITS NOT THE SAME THING.
trust me =)

i recently had a mini break down =)
MINI. not majr hahahaha.
well, i was thinking likee.
ive never been asked out before, and im thinking.
whats wrong with me?
like all girls think you knoww,
and i was thinking about all the people that im so close to liking
but im restraining myself from.
hahaha =)

i act all weird around people when i like them.
like, if i dont like them, and are just their friend.
i think i flirt a bit.. iono 0-o
but like, if i like someone
ill try to avoid them coz i know il mess things up hahahah xD

anywayyyy.
i was also thinking how i ALWAYS make a fool of myself
in the biggest situations hahaha xD
i mean, i dont mind..
but yeahh. its just my personality ahahah =)

yeahhhhhhhhhhh.
so..
short post.
boring post.
iono.
cbs to explain everything.
majorly diluted =)

God is great =)
life is great =)




xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment