8.4.09

8.4.09

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hahah =]
big entrancee.
today i kinda felt weird 0-o
its like not depressed.
but i didn't feel like talking alot.
which is very VERY unusual for me =D
hahahah.
hopefull tomorrow i'll be heaps social,
coz its the last day of school tomorrowww =D
yayyyy.

JUDY DIED HER HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha =D
it looks so awesomee.
asian, but awesome xD
it like shines in the light HAHAHAHAHA.
it looks cute on her thoughh....

moving on..
HHAHA.
i started and finished my geography assignment todayy =D
i was like putting it off so much,
then today i realised it was due tomorrow.
so i thought i might as well finish it xD

loll.
my sister went driving for the first time yesturday =]
it was pretty boring actually.
she's really good for the first time =D
even though we nearly crashed into a few cars xD
haha.
i cant wait till i get to drive >=]
muahahah.
i have no idea what kind of driver ill be.
HMMMMMMMMMM.

you know;
i reckon im not too good at making friends.
its kinda sad.
coz like, ive always grown up with my sister right there
talking for me ==
but now she's all like WHY CANT YOU TALK FOR YOURSELF??
hahaha xD
my badd.
im learning though =]
im getting better.
its easier when she's not around, and im there by myself.
coz when my sister's around, they all direct the questions at her,
and she normally takes over anyway.
its kinda annoying.
but yes. life is good.

i have figured, as chrystal told me ages ago [ive mentioned this before]
i make a fool of myself all the time.
its my character.
i used to hate it xD
hahaha. i used to be so embarresed, hiding away from everything.
but now, i reckon id rather laugh at myself.
it makes everyone laugh too xD HAHAHA.
makes me feel like everyone laughs with me, not at me.

I RECKONNNNNNNN.
life is only good if you have a positive side on everything.
like if you look at something on a negative viewpoint,
of course its gnna seem realy bad,
but if you say naww its alright i guess,
or if you get over it really quick THEN everythings okay =]
SEEEEEE?? i know some people who are pretty pesimistic [i learnt that word from everybody loves raymond >=)]
if something happens they're all like MY LIFE IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
and they mean it xD
ahahha. but like i only do it as a joke.
then im like.. im good.
HAHAHA.
BUT YESHHH
optimicism - uhmm is that a word? - is very good;

loll.
just a little note.

i might be going easter show on.. friday or tuesday
iono.
hahaha xD and in the holidays.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
i gtta plan stuff xD
HAHAHA.
my whole holidays are free,
im gnna go city with jane definately. >=]
hhahhaha..

life is good.
always getting better.
growing with God.





xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment