1.4.09

1.4.09

APRIL FOOLS =D

haha.
no one really cared about april fools today..
it was more like..
EH STUFF YOU 0-o.

yeahh.
well.. im SUPPOSED to be at hip hop right now ==
but it seems like my dad is too caught up in work to rake me D:
[ahah AND IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. CAUGHT UP GOT ME FEELING IT.. CAUGHT UP]
...
yeahh
he knew he had to take me there like ages ago ><
and then like, i called him 15 minutes before,
and he's like..
by the time i come to pick you up it'll be 8 o clock ==
and that means ill only have half an hour of dancing.
THATS SO SUCKY.
argh.
i was actually excited about going to hip hop =D
i love it.
i did it ages agoo. but the teacher was bad.. so i stopped.
hhahahaha xD
but the teachers good now =D
but you see. I COULDNT GET THERE =[

ahh well.
there's next week.
well, my sister's in Jindabyne right now.
probably eating dinner xD
hahahah. she's on camp for the whole week.
and i sorta miss her D:
its like.. when i get home, theres no one to say hi to.
and then like, i have to wait for my mummy to come home to say hi to her.
IM SO LONELYYY.
haha xD
ill probably stay back tomorrow or something,
unless i have homework.
0-o
homework is not good =D

hmm,
ive been pretty intrested about makeup lately xD
i have no idea why.
i mean, i know makeup makes everyone look better,
but like.. IM DRAWN TO IT =D
hahahaha.
i wanna learn how to put it on properly
i think i wrote this in my previous blog 0-o
lemme check..

oh. i didnt.
haha o well.

ANYWAYY
yes. i really wanna know how to put it on properly myself,
coz you know.. there wont always be someone to put my makeup on for me xD
hahaha.
i'll get it right =]
hahahaha..

the future scares me.
i think ive said it before,
but like.. thinking about the future just freaks me out.
then i start panicking.
loll xD its not like.. heart attack panicking
its more of.. what am i gnna do? panicking.
its like.. i think how im gnna last without my rents and all.
i guess i just have to be more confident in myself =D
but yeahh.
i think ill stick with living in the present right now.

Life is good.
God is good.





xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment